A Quick Look at What’s Happening at the Islands of Beaufort
(9) Recent Lot Sales on Deer Island, Belle Grove, Cotton Island
(4) Recent Home sales in Belle Grove
Additionally, (2) Lots are under contract and (1) Home is under contract
Median Listed Price of a Wooded Lot is $27,900
Median Listed Price of a Marsh-Front Lot is $119,000
Median Listed Price of a Deep-Waterfront Lot is $260,000 without dock; $379,000 with dock
New Construction – (5) homes under construction; (2) in Belle Grove, (2) on Deer Island and (1) on Cotton Island.
One home was recently completed in Belle Grove.
(2) additional homes are in discussion with the IOB ARB to gain final approval
Bring your buyers to Islands of Beaufort and get in on the action.
Let us know how we can help you succeed!
The Islands of Beaufort Marketing Committee
The realtor community plays a key role in keeping the Islands of Beaufort a dynamic and vibrant community. This site should provide agents and brokers with the references and documentation that may be needed during the course of the sales process. We want to provide you with any tools that we can to support your closing sales in our community.
Property Management: Bundy Appraisal and Management, contact Kathy Bundy 843-524-2207 ext 229. Mailing address: P.O. Box 1225 Beaufort SC 29901
Guidelines for Submitting Listings for Islands of Beaufort Website
Real estate listings can be found on the Available Properties page.
Submit the following in MS WORD document:
- The description of the listing from the Remarks section of the MLS (not to exceed 512 characters)
- The MLS listing number
- The price of the property
- The address/lot number of the property
- A photo of the property: images, scaled proportionately, 250px wide and 600px wide at 72dpi
- The listing agent’s contact information: name; telephone number; email address; and website page, if appropriate
- Change notices – pricing; status of sale; etc. may be emailed to contacts listed below. It is anticipated that properties under contract will remain on the website until closing.
That would necessitate the agent’s also notifying the contacts below of the closing for the timely removal of listings.
Master Covenants and Phase III Supplement
Master Covenants and Deer Island Supplement